3 months ago
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Yesterday we had Preschool Day in the Country and the kiddos had so much fun. It was this time last year that we made the trip out to the country and made it official that we had joined Grand Parkway Baptist Church!! I am so glad that I choose to go to a bible study last fall there and started getting to know some gals there. Fast forward to a year later we are in an awesome community group, we started MOPS and I am on the steering team and I am just loving our church and have made some real genuine friends!!! I am excited to see what the future will hold at this church!!!!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Going to my most favorite place Camp Forest Springs!! I can pretty much guarantee that their will be no oil problems on James Lake!!! Can't wait to pull onto Forest Drive and right when you turn on camp drive you crest the hill and there is James Lake. I still feel like I did when I was a kid pulling into camp so excited and one year I even started crying I am sure it was one of the two years I was there and pregnant. Dang hormones!! Looking forward to all the activities and not having to cook any meals for a whole week. Now that makes this momma happy!!!!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
I have had this blog in my head for a few days so I thought I would set it out there. Sometimes I feel like I am out in right field a lot of times as a mother and let me tell you why...
- I use disposable diapers and have no desire to use cloth to me that was so 1970!!
- I feed my kids non organic processed cheese and other foods etc and I don't have the $ to do otherwise!!
- I don't wear my babies!!! I carry them around in their car seats attached to their stroller and it works out just fine for me!!!
- I spray my kids with sunscreen that is on a bad list!!!
- I don't believe in the cry it out method. And my kids sleep just fine in the night.
- I love to breastfeed and would still do it if my kids hadn't cut me off.
- I want more kids even though my pregnancies are horrible. I love my kids!!! People look at me like I am crazy when I say I want 4
- I am not going to put my kids in school like probably ever!! Public school and me do not mix. And have you seen the rates for even just 2 days of moms day out or preschool. No thanks. I will keep them with me!!!
- We have cable television and my kids watch tv!!! On Demand is my fav feature and we watch shows a lot!!
- My house is lived in. There is dog hair and food on the floor most of the time and laundry seems to never be folded but I snuggle and play with my kids in lieu of doing these things
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Today is my sweet baby girls first birthday!! I cannot believe how fast the year has flown by. Sissy is almost walking she takes a few steps kinda of in a fast little wobble and then falls down. So cute!! We are having a party for her on the 16th when my parents are down for a visit!! I am already thinking about having another baby but am going to wait just a bit but I know for sure I want more!!!