Friday, May 2, 2008

The Thompson's New Family Funtime!!

So we went and did it. We bought a pool!! Ok granted its not a huge pool its one of those Intex take up take down pools but it was in our price range and what more could you ask for in the hot summer days in Houston then a place to cool down!!! I have always wanted a pool since I was a little girl and of course my caviar dreams wants a complete in the ground package with lush landscaping and waterfalls and all that jazz but lets be realistic we are on a shoestring budget therefore the pretty funky looking blue pool works just fine in our backyard. I bought Cortie a cute little car raft to float in and the boy wouldn't even go near it, in fact when I was blowing it up he was freaking out and crying and he wouldn't even get in the pool today when it was in there. So mommy will have to get the evil thing back to the store and just have him swim in my arms. He likes it that way anyways so he can splash all around and especially splash mommy and daddy!! And let me tell you pools take a lot of chemicals its crazy!!! I will have to get used to making sure my pool stays nice and clean!!

No comments: