Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cortie's First Haircut

This is from a few weeks ago but it is to cute. I kept having people ask me what my little girls name was I mean come on people most of the time he was in full on blue. It must have been the cute little baby curls that confused people. Well anyhoo I took him for his first haircut and the pictures say it all. The progression of his face and his mood during the haircut are hilarious. I took him to Cool Cuts 4 Kids in Sugar Land and it was a good place. He was able to watch a Barney video which he loved and his haircut turned out really good and his hair even still curls up in the back which I love. He is my handsome little man!!

5 comments:

MarĂ­lia said...

Your baby isss so cute!!!!! =D
Congratulations!

Melissa said...

I love it! He is so precious!!! Thanks for sharing these cute pictures. :)

Coffman Family said...

Cute! Love those places - so helpful for mommies!

chona said...

cute, cute, cute!

monique said...

What a cutie! The first one is priceless.