I was tagged to list 6 random things about myself
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. I have moved a total of four times in my life not to mention moving from dorms, apts in college. I was born in Illinois and moved to West Virginia when I was 9 then onto New Jersey when I was 15, then to Minnesota at 19 and on to Texas at 27. I have never lived close to family except for my aunt and grandparents in Minnesota so I really don't know what it is like to have extended family to visit. Christmas and family functions is usually just me, Chester, Cortlyn, my mom and dad and my sisters Laurie and Leanne. I am not afraid to pack up and move to new places if the oppurtunity presented itself.
2. I am a nut for bargain shopping, I never buy anything unless it is sale or nearly clearanced out. I pride myself on shirts I have gotten for under $5. Kohls has my favorite clearance racks. I also am a guilty shopper even on clearance I will debate and hem and haw and most of the time I put things back because I really don't need them. Or I end up taking them back because we just don't have the money.
3. I still hold and rock my son to sleep every once in a while. He is only little once and I cherish the times I can hold him and he sleeps in my arms. I don't hold stock in the cry it out method and have never really let Cortlyn cry it out maybe for five minutes but if he is full on screaming I go to him and comfort him.
4. I love old movies especially Disney ones, my grandma used to tape them for me and send me tapes full of old movies and whenever we went to her house we were always allowed to watch as many movies as we wanted and we always got ice cream thanks to my grandpa sometimes even before dinner!!
5. I didn't have a pleasant experience with my pregnancy or the birth of my son I was told the hospital I went to was wonderful but for me it was not, I had a hard labor, mean nurse, broken ac in my room and it was december so it was freaking cold, no coaching on breast feeding, I was ready to be out of there and am going to a different hospital for the birth of our baby in January. I know of one other person who had a nightmare experience there so that makes me feel a little better.
6. It took almost 2 years for Chester and I to conceive Cortlyn but with this baby the one time we were not on the ball with bc bam I got pregnant. I guess when the factory gets going it knows how to produce!
now, to pass this on. I tag the following people:
Melanie: You need to blog again girl
Melissa: I enjoy your posts on Gregory
Bonnie: new mommy friend
Kelly: I know you read my blog sometimes
Chester: you know you want to
I know its not six people but most of the people I know have already done their six random thoughts.
2 months ago