Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Post Dedicated to my Wonderful Hubby Chester!!






I have never really done a blog dedicated solely to my husband. So I figured I would start today. I truly do love my man of mine and am glad that the Lord placed in him my life almost 8 years ago this coming September. We met on a blind date in September 2001 and were engaged October 6th 2002 and married on October 11th, 2003. We had a whirlwind courtship and we have had a whirlwind marriage so far. Our very first year we moved 1200 miles from Minnesota all the way down to Texas. We had to go thru some rough times but we have endured. God has blessed us with two wonderful children. Cortlyn George born on December 22, 2006 and Catherine Laura born on January 6th, 2009. Babe I love you so much I love how you are such a great daddy and are willing to help out in all aspects of childcare. I love that you let me sleep in when I am really tired and how you change even the poopiest diapers!! I love that our boy loves his daddy so much and can't wait for you to get home from work. And I love how that even after a long day at work you come home willing to let me have a break from the kids or to just let me get dinner on the table without a two year old under my feet. I love that you sometime clean up the kitchen without being asked or that sometimes when I ask you to go to HEB to pick up something for dinner you will bring me home flowers just because. You truly are a good man. And I love how you always look out for me. You help me out when I have to go to the doctor and can't afford a babysitter by coming home early from work and you took good care of me after both my c sections and recent staph infection surgery. Babe I don't know what I would do without you. You are my world. And I respect you more than you know and more than I tell you. I know sometimes I am hard to live with but you still love me no matter what. Thank you for being my wonderful husband for the past almost 6 years and my friend for 2 before that. And this is my sign off to you YOU COMPLETE ME!!!! I LOVE YOU CHUCKY!!
P.S. Thanks for making awesome chili! You are the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tears* That was a great post, Lynnette. Who would have thought that both of us would have found such good guys?! God has truly blessed us :)

love ya
anne