Friday, October 16, 2009

A Great Birthday!!!






Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. It was very low key but that is ok with me. I was woken up by my sweet boy and his little voice saying Happy Birthday Mommy!! I just love love love that boy!! Then later in the morning we went to Sam's Club cause hey you still have to be a wife and mommy even on your birthday and we were out of chicken so had to go get the big bag at Sam's Club. Well of course we can't go to Sam's Club without getting our standard hot dog combo or pizza combo. So we got our lunch there and my hubby came on over since his work is very close by and we enjoyed a birthday pizza hot dog lunch as penned by the boy!!! Then later in the day I had to go pick up our neighbors daughter at her daycare since her brother became pretty sick and had to go to the ER. So she ended up being at our house for the evening which of course made Cortlyn super happy. He loves Alyssa and always says she is his girlfriend. How cute!! So anyways Cortie, Catherine and Daddy had gone to the store to pick up some bday supplies. And when they got home they had a super secret cake baking mission in the kitchen. It was so cute watching them make the cake although I wasn't supposed to know what was going on!! They made me a beautiful cake with pink icing and blue sprinkles. Very delish and so special!!! So we celebrated my birthday, added another kid in the mix for the evening and all around had a nice night. Chester and I are going to go out tomorrow night sans the kids to celebrate both our anniversary and my birthday so that will be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect mommy birthday!! :)